Wednesday, January 03, 2007
4:32 AM

oh so its cool.
its 2007 now.
NOW.

like WOW!

so fast.
my age is hittin a 2 this year.
=/
i think its high time i start taking care of my looks with even extra efforts.
im gon exercise, i have to and i must.
im gon take care of my skin.
more plain water, more slp and more moisturizers.
less smokings and less clubbings.

im gon work hard for my sch so that i can do better this last 2 sems.
next, i have to find a full time job whn i graduate.
and i shud prepare to go stansfield college for part time degree.
i nid to talk to er gu abt it.
and stil, more imptly is the working part.
i nid to get a good enuf paying full time job.
sth that i can climb higher or sth like that.
and hopefully i can find partners to start a business with me.
yes, in 2 years time upon graduation if i can find partners i can write in to sch for fundings u see.
so wont it be great if i can start young and early?
AWWWWWW.

I PRAY HARD I CAN FIND A GOOD PAYING FULL TIME JOB AFT I GRADUATE THIS YEAR THAT I WILL ENJOY DOING.
I ALSO PRAY THAT HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND PARTNERS TO START A BUSINESS WITH ME SO THAT MY DREAM CAN COME TRUE.
I PRAY AND WISH THAT 2007 WILL BE A SO MUCH MORE BETTER YEAR DEN THE LAST.
I ASK THAT LORD WILL HELP ME TO EVENTUALLY QUIT SMOKING BY END OF THIS YEAR.
AND THAT LORD WILL WATCH OVER MY FAMILY, AND ALSO LEONARD, AND HIS FAMILY. THAT LORD WILL BLESS EACH OF THEM GOOD HEALTH AND JOY IN THEIR HEARTS. MAY THE LORD GIVE PEACE TO EACH OF THEM IN THE HEARTS.
I ASK OH GOD THAT YOU WILL WATCH OVER ME AND LEONARD. AND LET US DRAW CLOSER TOO. I PRAY THAT HIS FAMILY WONT HAVE ANY PREJUDICE OR DISLIKE TOWARDS ME.

I PRAY ALL THINGS IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN.
((:


__________